[kde-sk] Re: [Kde-cvs-announce] A note to translators

Jozef Riha jose1711 na gmail.com
Úterý Únor 20 08:38:08 CET 2007

Slovak team is saying hello and OK to the commit policy.

To Slovak l10n team members:
Please follow this rule:
translate/commit purely in *stable* for the KDE modules:
  kdelibs kdebase kdegames kdesdk kdegraphics kdeutils kdenetwork
  kdemultimedia kdeadmin kdetoys kdevelop kdepimlibs kdepim
  kdeaddons kdeartwork kdeedu kdeaccessibility kdewebde

In other words, just ignore trunk/l10n for the moment.

Thank you.

Best regards,

-- jose alias Jozef Riha, Slovak l10n team coordinator