[linux] Question about Fox Pro for Linux

Panadés S.A. de C.V. panades na salnet.net
Pátek Leden 28 17:54:58 CET 2000

Dear Sir,

I hope you know some English to understand our question.

We are beginning to learn about Linux, but we haver all our software in FoxPro.
Is it possible yo have a FoxPro (v.2.6) compiler for Linux.
If not, Is there any way to run FoxPro under Linux.
Do you know a good decompiler for FoxPro (refox is very good but too expensive).

Have you heared about a DOS emulator for Linux? Is this a good solution to run DOS programs under Linux?

If you know Internet addresses to find more information about this matters, please send them to us.
All information you can give us will be very helpful.

Yours,
JOSE RAMON