[linux] mutt a pgp/mime

carcass carcass na gmx.net
Neděle Srpen 19 04:11:08 CEST 2001

zdravim,
v PGP-Notes.txt (mutt.org) som nasiel:
Q: "I don't like that PGP/MIME stuff, but want to use the
    old way of PGP-signing my mails.  Can't you include
    that with mutt?"

No.  Application/pgp is not really suited to a world with
MIME, non-textual body parts and similar things.  Anyway,
if you really want to generate these old-style
attachments, include the following macro in your ~/.muttrc
(line breaks for readability, this is actually one line):

  macro compose S "Fpgp +verbose=0 -fast
        +clearsig=on\ny^T^Uapplication/pgp; format=text;
        x-action=sign\n"

tak som si pozrel moje podpisane mejly a zistil som ze to posiela ako
application/pgp-signature aj bez toho aby som pouzil nejake makra.
Ako ho mam donutit aby pouzival pgp/mime ? pouzivam povodne gpg.rc (cez
source v .muttrc), nikde nemam nastavene pgp_create_traditional, tak
preco nepouziva pgp/mime ?

--

			carcass