[linux] vytazenost systemu

Pavel Janík ml. Pavel na Janik.cz
Pondělí Leden 8 16:36:24 CET 2001

   From: "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uhlar na fantomas.sk>
   Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:22:44 +0100

Zdravím,

   > no, skus top; v solarise pomoze dost iostat -d a iostat -D
   > vo FreeBSD pomoze iostat -d (-D nie je) v linuxe taketo nieco nie je ...

pavel na snowwhite:~ > rpm -qif `which iostat`
Name        : sysstat                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 3.2                               Vendor: SuSE GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
Release     : 39                            Build Date: Sun 06 Aug 2000 08:28:41 AM CEST
Install date: Sat 14 Oct 2000 01:44:59 PM CEST      Build Host: aust.suse.de
Group       : Utilities/System              Source RPM: sysstat-3.2-39.src.rpm
Size        : 149439                           License: GPL
Packager    : feedback na suse.de
URL         : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sebastien.godard/
Summary     : sar and iostat commands for Linux
Description :
sar and iostat commands for Linux.
The sar command collects and reports system activity information. The iostat command reports CPU statistics and I/O statistics for tty devices and disks.  The information collected by sar and iostat can also be saved in a file in a binary format for future inspection.  Both commands now support SMP machines when displaying CPU utilization.

Authors:
--------
    Sebastien Godard <sebastien.godard na wanadoo.fr>

SuSE series: beo
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel na Janik.cz