[linux] Pripojenie Best UPS

Milan Hromada milan na soso.elas.sk
Středa Červenec 25 08:12:22 CEST 2001

Chcem k serveru s Linuxom (SuSE 7.0 jadro 2.4.6) pripojit UPS Best Patriot 600
Program na komunikaciu som si prekompiloval.
Po spusteni softu mi zdetekuje UPS ale nereaguje na eventy (vypadok,obnovenie prudu)
Neviete v com moze byt problem? Kabel? Port? Poznate niekoho kto vie poradit?
Viete o nejakej bezproblemovych UPS?
--
 Milan Hromada
 tel: +421 (0)862 5151 335
 -------------------------
I went on to test the program in every way I could devise.  I strained
it to expose its weaknesses.  I ran it for high-mass stars and low-mass
stars, for stars born exceedingly hot and those born relatively cold.
I ran it assuming the superfluid currents beneath the crust to be
absent -- not because I wanted to know the answer, but because I had
developed an intuitive feel for the answer in this particular case.
Finally I got a run in which the computer showed the pulsar's
temperature to be less than absolute zero.  I had found an error.  I
chased down the error and fixed it.  Now I had improved the program to
the point where it would not run at all.
		-- George Greenstein, "Frozen Star: Of Pulsars, Black
		   Holes and the Fate of Stars"