[linux] BUSINESS REQUEST

Dr Frank Ighodalo frank_ighodalo na management.com
Sobota Duben 20 17:45:19 CEST 2002

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential and top secret.Hence your ability to
prosecute a transaction of this magnitude and keep it confidential is
required.
We are top officials of the Federal Government
Contract Review Panel who are interested in
importation of goods into our country with funds which
are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to
commence this business we solicit your assistance to
enable us transfer into your account the said trapped
funds.

The source of this fund is as follows: During the
past Military Regimes here in Nigeria, government
officials set up companies and awarded themselves
contract which were grossly over-invoiced in various
Ministries. As a result, the Democratic Government of
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo deemed it neccessary to set up
a Contract Review Panel to investigate and recommend
accordingly. After a thorough investigation, we
discovered a lot of inflated contract funds which are
presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria. We
(members) have unanimously agreed to transfer part of
these funds to a foreign account However, by virtue
of our position as civil servants and members of this
Panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names. I
have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by
my colleagues in the Panel to look for an Overseas
partner into whose account we would transfer the sum
of US$26,400,000.00 (Twenty Six Million, Four Hundred
Thousand US. Dollars). Adequate logistics and
strategies had been worked out to ensure a successful
transfer with your maximum co-operation. Hence we are
writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1. 25% for the account owner (you)
2. 65% for us (the officials)
3. 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local
and foreign expenses.

We wish to commence the importation business with our
own share, please note that this transaction is 100%
safe and we hope to commence and conclude the transfer
latest in ten (10) banking days from the date of
receipt of the following information through the above
e-mail: your current tel/fax number, your name/company
name and address.

The above information will enable us write letters of
claim and job description respectively and these will
be used to apply for payment and re-award the
contract.We are looking forward to doing business with
you and solicit your confidentiality in this
transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this
mail as soon as possible. I will bring
you into the complete picture of this project when I
have heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Frank Ighodalo