[linux] bridge + iptables

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar na fantomas.sk
Pondělí Červen 17 14:08:25 CEST 2002

-> ako povedat IPTABLES aby filtroval pakety na BRIDGE, ktore cez neho iba
-> prechadzaju.
->
-> Do ktorej "fronty" mam zaradit pravidla pre filtrovanie prechadzajuceho
-> TRAFFICu ?

less Documentation/networking/bridge.txt

In order to use the ethernet bridging functionality you'll need the
userspace tools available at http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~buytenh/bridge.
The tarball available there contains extensive documentation, but if you
still have questions, don't hesitate to post to the mailing list (more info
at http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/mailman/listinfo/bridge). You can also
mail me at buytenh na gnu.org.

http://bridge.sourceforge.net/faq.html :

# Can I do bridging in combination with netfilter/iptables?

Yes. The code for this is available from the 'experimental stuff' section,
in the 'bridge-nf' directory. The code comes in the form of a patch, or
alternatively, as a precompiled Red Hat 7.2 kernel with the patch added.

hadam pomoze.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar na fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.