[linux] gtk2 a temy

robert na v0jta.net robert na v0jta.net
Středa Červenec 9 08:58:20 CEST 2003

> Pouzivam enlightenment a vnom rozne aplikacie chcem mat rovnaky vzhlad
> preto som nastavil temy pre gtk, gtk2 a e na na rovnaku.
> Problem je ze gtk2 tema mi funguje az po spusteni gnome-theme-managera
> Neviete ako toto obist s gtk 1.2 problem nieje

  Google je tvuj kamarad (nebo neni? :) ...

* How do I use GTK+ 2 resource settings for GTK+ 2 applications when not in
  a GNOME environment?

GNOME 2 applications get their GTK+ 2 resources from themes and the
corresponding theme engine. If you would rather run your GTK+ 2 applications
in a non-GNOME environment then you will need to create a file named
~/.gtkrc-2.0.

To use the widgets from a GTK+ 2 theme when in a non-GNOME environment,
simply include the theme's gtk-2.0/gtkrc in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0. For example:

include "/usr/X11R6/share/themes/Crux/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"

If you prefer, you can use the same GTK+ 1.2 theme for both GTK+ 1.2 and
GTK+ 2 applications, which will give your GTK+ programs a consistent look.
For the most part, you can transfer your settings from your ~/.gtkrc file
(used for GTK+ 1.2) with a couple of caveats.

 1. If you have any theme engine references, you will have to make sure
    there is a corresponding GTK+ 2 theme engine. Otherwise, remove the
    engine entries.

 2. The default font specification should be outside of any style blocks
    and should be specified with the gtk-font-name keyword. For example:

    gtk-font-name = "Verdana 11"

--
  .''`.
 : :' :     Robert Vojta  robert na v0jta.net, http://www.v0jta.net