[linux] SNMP - Timeout: No Response from localhost

Patrik FANCALSKY patrik.fancalsky na cccke.sk
Čtvrtek Červenec 24 13:33:25 CEST 2003

Caute.

Pokusal som sa nakonfigurovat snmp agenta na RH9.Ale robi mi asi toto(v
anglickych forume to skratili asi na takito popis):

snmpwalk localhost public ip
I get no lines of output, and shortly afterward I get "Timeout: No Response
from localhost". If I watch 'top' I can see that snmpd is now consuming
almost 100% CPU and a fair bit more memory, both of these drop down again
after around 2 minutes. During this time, no other SNMP request will work,
but after it has recovered, it becomes business as usual.

ak by ti niekto o niecom vedel preco to asi moze robit,alebo riesil podobny
problem,budem VDACNY za pomoc.