[linux] Mierne OT: operadny system s r/w podporou NTFS

Peter Surda shurdeek na panorama.sth.ac.at
Středa Březen 5 10:19:08 CET 2003

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 05:39:26AM +0100, Matus fantomas Uhlar wrote:
> FreeBSD ma tusim stable rw pre NTFS, zvysok tiez afaik sedi...
No, nasiel som toto:

Driver allows to mount NTFS volumes under FreeBSD and NetBSD. We also support
limited writing ability: you can write into not comressed files without holes,
but you can't change the size of file yet. Write support was made to swap on
NTFS volume.

Takze situacia ta ista ako linux. Aj by ma to divilo, kebo bol kod pre BSD a
nikto to neproportoval na linux.

> Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar na fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
S pozdravom,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek na panorama.sth.ac.at>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--
 - "The world we're living in lies always in darkness."
 - "That's why we're seeking the light."