[linux] DVD playback & error

ojo na force.sk ojo na force.sk
Sobota Září 11 19:37:58 CEST 2004

Dňa So 11. September 2004 09:03 Milan Toth napísal:
> Zdravim,
>
>    mno zadovazil som si DVD naplovacku LG: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4120B.
> Datove DVD napaluje v pohode aj ich vie citat ale nevie prehravat DVD
> video. Kopirovanie z DVD video tiez skonci s chybovou hlaskou input/output
> error.
>
> Mplayer skonci s touto chybovou hlaskou:
>
> Playing dvd://1.
> libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.8 for DVD access
> libdvdread: Could not open /dev/dvd with libdvdcss.
> libdvdread: Can't open /dev/dvd for reading
> Couldn't open DVD device: /dev/dvd
>
> Vygoglil som nejke diskusie ale nic rozumneho z toho nevyslo. Stretol sa
> s tim niekto?

Mne to funguje. Takze mechanikou to nebude. Vsimol som si, ze nemam mplayer
skompilovany s dvdread. Mozno to bude tym.

$ dmesg
hde: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4120B, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive
ide2 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on irq 14
(posledny firmware GSA4120A104.exe)

$ mplayer dvd:// -dvd-device /dev/cdroms/cdrom0

Playing dvd://.
Reading disc structure, please wait...
There are 1 titles on this DVD.
There are 20 chapters in this DVD title.
There are 1 angles in this DVD title.
DVD successfully opened.
Cache fill:  0,39% (8192 bytes)    MPEG-PS file format detected.

$ uname -a
Linux ojo 2.6.8-gentoo-r3 #19 Fri Sep 10 00:36:26 CEST 2004 i686 AMD
Athlon(tm) XP 2400+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

$ etcat uses mplayer
[ Colour Code : set unset ]
[ Legend   : (U) Col 1 - Current USE flags        ]
[          : (I) Col 2 - Installed With USE flags ]

 U I [ Found these USE variables in : media-video/mplayer-1.0_pre4-r7 ]
 - - 3dfx       : Adds support for 3dfx video cards to XFree86. See: voodoo3
 + + 3dnow      : Adds support for 3dnow multimedia processor instructions
 - - 3dnowex    : Enables 3dnow extensions in mplayer
 - - aalib      : Adds support for media-libs/aalib (ASCII-Graphics Library)
 + + alsa       : Adds support for media-libs/alsa-lib (Advanced Linux Sound
Architecture)
 - - altivec    : Adds support for optimizations for G4 and G5/ppc970
processors
 + + arts       : Adds support for aRts: the KDE sound daemon
 - - bidi       : Enables bidirectional language support
 - - debug      : Tells configure and the makefiles to build for debugging.
Effects vary across packages, but generally it will at least add -g to
CFLAGS. Remember to set FEATURES=nostrip too
 + + divx4linux : Adds support for divx.com's DivX(tm) mpeg4 libary
 - - dvb        : Adds support for DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting)
 - - cdparanoia : Enables cdparanoia support
 - - directfb   : Adds support for DirectFB layer (library for FB devices)
 + + dvd        : Adds support for DVDs
 - - dvdread    : Enables usage of Ogle's libdvdread rather than mpdvdkit for
DVD playback
 - - edl        : Enables usage of Edit Decision Lists
 + + encode     : Adds support for MEncoder or LaME encoder, wherever
applicable
 - - esd        : Adds support for media-sound/esound (Enlightened Sound
Daemon)
 - - fbcon      : Adds framebuffer support for the console, via the kernel
 + + gif        : Adds GIF image support
 - - ggi        : Adds support for media-libs/libggi (non-X video api/drivers)
 + + gtk        : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
 - - ipv6       : Adds support for IP version 6
 - - joystick   : Add support for joysticks in all packages
 + + jpeg       : Adds JPEG image support
 - - libcaca    : Enables libcaca support, colored ASCII-art graphics
 - - lirc       : Adds support for lirc (Linux's Infra-Red Remote Control)
 - - live       : Enables live.com streaming media support
 - - lzo        : Enables support for lzo compression
 + + mad        : Adds support for mad (high-quality mp3 decoder library and
cli frontend)
 - - matroska   : Use external libmatroska, rather then bundled version
 - - matrox     : Adds Matrox MGA support to mplayer
 + + mmx        : Adds support for optimizations for Pentium MMX and Athlon
class processors
 - - mmx2       : enables mmx2 support
 + + mpeg       : Adds libmpeg3 support to various packages.
 - - mythtv     : Enables mythtv support in mplayer
 - - nas        : Adds support for network audio sound
 + + network    : Enables network streaming support
 + + nls        : unknown
 + + oggvorbis  : Adds support for the OggVorbis audio encoding
 + + opengl     : Adds support for OpenGL
 + + oss        : Adds support for OSS (Open Sound System)
 + + png        : Adds support for libpng (PNG images)
 - - rtc        : Enables usage of the linux real time clock.  The alternative
is softwareemulation of rtc.
 + + samba      : Adds support for SAMBA
 + + sdl        : Adds support for Simple Direct Layer (media library)
 - - sse        : fast floating point optimization for PentiumIII+ class chips
 - - sse2       : Enables sse2 support
 + + svga       : Adds support for SVGAlib (graphics library)
 - - tga        : Enables tga output support
 - - theora     : Adds support for the Theora Video Compression Codec
 + + truetype   : Adds support for FreeType and/or FreeType2 fonts
 + + v4l        : Enables video4linux support
 + + v4l2       : Enables video4linux2 support
 - - xinerama   : Add support for the xinerama X11 extension, which allows you
to stretch your display across multiple monitors
 + + X          : Adds support for X11
 + + xmms       : Check/Support for XMMS (X MultiMedia System) player.
 + + xv         : Adds in optional support for the Xvideo extension (an X API
for video playback)
 - - xvid       : Adds support for xvid.org's open-source mpeg-4 codec
 - - gnome      : Adds GNOME support