[linux] Obnova dat

Ondrej Zilinec cievo na network.sk
Pátek Leden 18 10:29:34 CET 2008

Zdravim

Kedze ext3 je ext2 + journal, tak by som skusil nasledovne:

- namountovat particiu ako ext2
- pouzit utilitky na un-delete pre ext2
- opravit ext3

No ale toto je len nudzove riesenie co ma napada. Lebo inak sa pise:

Q: How can I recover (undelete) deleted files from my ext3 partition?

Actually, you can't! This is what one of the developers, Andreas Dilger, said
about it:
In order to ensure that ext3 can safely resume an unlink after a crash, it
actually zeros out the block pointers in the inode, whereas
ext2 just marks these blocks as unused in the block bitmaps and marks the inode
as "deleted" and leaves the block pointers alone.

Your only hope is to "grep" for parts of your files that have been deleted and
hope for the best.

Ondrej Zilinec