[sk-i18n] shadow:4.1.1 Please update the shadow-utils translation

Nicolas FRANCOIS (Nekral) nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Wed Mar 19 23:33:54 CET 2008

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the shadow-utils translation.
The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked
"fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
Please send the updated file to me, to the Debian's BTS for package
shadow, or to the shadow mailing list
(pkg-shadow-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org).

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is 02.04.2008.

Also, I intend to use the Translation Project (TP,
http://translationproject.org) for the next releases, but I would first
like to know whether you agree using the TP, or leaving your shadow
translation to the TP team for your language.

Using the TP will ease my job for the translations, but as I can only
switch all the languages to a TP based translation, I will use the choice
of the majority (so please answer me, even if you do not have time to
update the shadow translation for this release).

(Some exceptions will be needed for Bosnian (bs), Dzongkha (dz),
Khmer (km), and Tagalog (tl) because they currently have no teams in the
TP; they could also start a new team and the TP will be more than happy)

Thanks,
--
Nekral