[sk-i18n] debconf 1.5.28: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debconf

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Aug 24 19:29:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

...debconf (yes, even that package has debconf strings!).

A new string was added so that dialogs that prompt users for media changes
when debconf-apt-progress is used (for instance in D-I) have a properly
translated title.

To avoid a huge number of bug reports, I suggest you send your updates
directly to me as it wouldn't you too long to make the update, including a
review.

There is no strict deadline as there will probably be several releases of
debconf until Squeeze is released.

Thanks in advance,