[sk-i18n] pam 1.0.1-5: Please update debconf PO translation for the package pam

Steve Langasek vorlon at debian.org
Thu Jan 1 02:25:16 CET 2009

Hi,

As a result of RC bug #502140, there is a regrettable need to add a new
debconf template to the pam package.  Since you are noted as the last
translator of the debconf translation for this package, I'm contacting you to
ask for your help to get these new messages translated, so that users of your
locale will have full translations of this base package when upgrading their
systems to lenny.

I would be grateful if you could take the time to provide an update.  You can
send updated translations to me, submit them as wishlist bugs against pam, or
send me a link to a bzr branch that can be merged with
<bzr://bzr.debian.org/bzr/pkg-pam/debian/sid/>, according to your preference.

Since this is a release-critical bug, the deadline for accepting translation
updates into the 1.0.1-5 upload is Mon, 05 Jan 2009 11:10:06 -0800, and if
you were able to get me a translation sooner that would be even better.
There may or may not be an opportunity to do another upload for a second
round of translation updates before the lenny release.

Thanks in advance,