[sk-i18n] <package_and_version>: Please update the PO translation for the package <package>

Patrick Winnertz winnie at debian.org
Wed Jul 15 00:14:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

this is quite a special call for translations.
I'm part of the upstream of mc and we would like to release 4.7.0 very soon,
but there are plenty of bad translated languages around. After talking in IRC
with some debian-i18n guys they suggested me to ask you to update these translations.
As mc was dead for a quite long time, most translators disappeared so we need new ones.
It would be cool if you could help us with the translations.

Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:07:02 +0200.

Thanks in advance,
Winnie