[sk-i18n] pam 1.0.1-7: Please update debconf PO translation for the package pam

Steve Langasek vorlon at debian.org
Wed Mar 4 04:23:00 CET 2009

Hi,

pam.  Some new English templates have been added, so some messages are
now missing for the translation to your language.  I would be grateful if
you could take the time and update it.  Please send the updated file to me,
or submit it as a wishlist bug against pam.

March 31, 2009 @ 00:00 UTC.

Thanks in advance,
--
vorlon at debian.org                                   http://www.debian.org/