[sklug] No Setup Fee! !Webhosting Only $18.95 mo!!!

getitright na iname.com getitright na iname.com
Pondělí Červenec 5 02:53:57 CEST 1999

         WEB-SITE HOSTING ONLY  $18.95 Per Month!!!                                               Save over 25%!!

        Take Advantage of NO SET UP FEE UNTIL JULY 10th!
                          Regularaly $50!

       Earn FREE hosting through our referrel program!

                           Web-Hosting

HostitRight.net Offers Unbeatable prices with Unparalleled
service! We can assist everyone from the
most novice of users to the most experienced. Go to
our site RIGHT NOW and see why everybody is
GETTING   CONNECTED   with     DISCOUNT  Web-Hosting!

Go to:     www.hostitright.net

                        Domain Name Registration (No extra fee)
                        FTP setup and directory
                        Unlimited disk space
                        Unlimited POP email accounts
                        Unlimited email aliases & forwarding
                        Password-protected directories
                        E-mail Autoresponders

Go to:  www.hostitright.net

****PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICES LISTED ON OUR ORDER
FORM DO NOT REFLECT THIS SPECIAL.  PLEASE IGNORE
ANY SETUP FEES. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A SETUP
FEE.

ORDER NOW AND SAVE over 25%!