[sklug] Get Your { FREE!!! } Internet Stock Newsletter

stockmarket na boom.com stockmarket na boom.com
Sobota Září 4 08:14:27 CEST 1999

 This is your last chance to sign up for this newsletter, (FREE!!!).
After Wednesday, the 8th of September this free offer will be over.

 This newsletter is released on a weekly basis, and is designed to provide you
up to date information concerning small cap and internet stocks. This is a
(FREE) service, you have nothing to lose so check us out !!!!!!

 Our newsletter is short, to the point, and loaded with information. We do not
provide information overload . Think about it.... You can read this
newsletter in 1 minute, once a week. If it helps you, isn't it worth it? If
not, you can simply unsubscribe.

 To recive your (FREE!!!)  Internet and small cap stock newsletter, all you have
to do is to send us an email at { brunner na bayoucom.net } ,with subscribe in the
SUBJECT line.  If you want to be removed from our list please do not send email
to this address, because you WILL NOT BE REMOVED. For removal instructions please
read the end of this message.

Subscribe:  brunner na bayoucom.net
Thanks !

********** REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS !!!!  ************

 This email will NEVER BE SENT AGAIN from small cap stock newsletter.
The companey that sends this advertisement for small cap requires that we
put a remove option. To be REMOVED simply call our toll free number at
1-800-811-3190 and CLEARLY spell out your email addresses or
your domain. If you do not spell it clearly you will not be removed.
The anti Commercial Emailers want e-mailing done right, well were the ones.
Our remove is FREE and Valid. You will be removed and never sent mail again.
Thank You, and were glad to be the only company that does it right.
For more info on email advertising please call us at 1-800-784-2077

Remove:  1-800-811-3190

3-1