[sklug] (no subject)

WaiYipToys na aol.com WaiYipToys na aol.com
Neděle Září 26 14:25:22 CEST 1999

Linux User Groups
We are a manufacturer of plush items. Our company has put the Linux Penguin
into production as a small plush beanbag. Linux awareness will no doubt only
continue to grow.  This growth can only benefit with eye catching promotional
items. I think we have one. We have a "Tux" that actually looks like "Tux".
We are currently are offering Linux Users Groups the opportunity to raise
funds for their groups. We will ship lots of 50 pieces for a wholesale price
of $195.50 including shipping anywhere in the US or 100 penguins shipped
anywhere in the US $369.75. The SRP price is $9.95 plus shipping. Use them
for raffles, promotions, giveaways. Whatever! Move over beabies… Microsoft
has no mascot… Tisk…tisk…
Please visit our site with more details about the Linux penguin at
www.WaiYipToys.com.

Thank you,
Shelly Huber
Wai Yip International Corp.