[sklug] new Linux Portal and free Linux E-Magazine

Arnoud arnoud na linuxhotbox.com
Úterý Březen 2 13:54:12 CET 2004

Dear Linux user group,

We will like to take this opportunity to ask your attention on the new
Linux Portal and free Linux E-Magazine called Linuxhotbox E-Magazine
which is intended to be a free monthly publication. The magazine will
focus on issues interesting to Linux users and professionals, with Linux
news and articles and information regarding to Linux software and
distributions.

We have a sample of this magazine on our website at
http://www.linuxhotbox.com/magazine/march-04.htm  for you to take a look
at.

Our goal and motto is "To bring more people to Linux"

We hope you want to support our initiative by placing a link on your web
and tell your user group members they can get this free magazine.

In addition, if you have an interesting article that you will like us to
publish we will be happy to include it with the necessary credit to your
website. We hope to offer everyone free subscription at our website at
www.Linuxhotbox.com <http://www.linuxhotbox.com/> ,  We will be going
life with the magazine by the first of March so any constructive
criticism or kudos will be highly welcome.

We hope that you will like to contribute to our effort as we look
forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your support in advance and If you have any questions please
don't hesitate to contact me as I'll be happy to answer them.

Best regards

Arnoud Wierstra

 <mailto:arnoud na linuxhotbox.com> arnoud na linuxhotbox.com