[sklug] French Linux users on the road...

Loic Bernable leto na vilya.org
Čtvrtek Květen 6 15:27:29 CEST 2004

Hello

My girlfriend and I, members of the French GNU/Linux community, are planning
to travel this summer in Slovakia.

At this occasion, we would be interested in meeting some of you, in order to
share experience, talk about our respective countries and spend good moments
with other computer addicts. And we will bring our GnuPG fingerprints :o)

We don't know yet the time when we would be there, and our presence in such or
such city is not defined yet, but we will keep you informed as soon as we know
it.

Moreover, if you have some tips to help us discover your country (places to
visit, not only tourist oriented, where to eat and sleep at low cost, events
to see, cost of life), we would be very interested. And if you know someone
that could lodge us, it would be a pleasure ;o)

Thank you in advance for all your advice !

Leto & Magness
--
### Loïc Bernable aka Leto -- leto na vilya.org -- Parinux, April, LinuxFR ###
C'est facile d'arrêter de fumer, j'arrête 20 fois par jour !