[sklug] (OT) Looking for coordinator and translators

Bureau Cornavin daniel na bureau-cornavin.com
Čtvrtek Květen 5 22:29:05 CEST 2011

Hello, could you please forward this message around you.

We are a translation agency. We are looking for native Slovak people
with a good knowledge of English and of computer science.

The freelance job would take place from this month (May 2011, no exact
start date at this time) and will go on for 8 weeks maximum. You would
have to translate the user interface of a software and its documentation
from  English to Slovak for a total of 100 000 words. You would have to
report to coordinators and deliver your translations every few days. You
would also have to coordinate the choice of terminology with your fellow
translators. You need Internet access.

Tools used:
    - firefox web browser
    - lokalize, kbabel or other po file editor
    - subversion
    - IRC

We also need one coordinator who will make proofreading of the
translations and validate them.

You must be able to issue either invoices or receipt for the money
earned. You  will have to declare that money to your local tax
administration. You must have a bank account.

If you're interested please reply by private mail and in English, with a
resume. Also specify number of hours per day you can work on that.

Best regards.

--
Daniel
Bureau Cornavin