[sklug] LWB-2003 in Slovakia

Franz Stieber franz na bugat.at
Sobota Září 28 16:16:38 CEST 2002

On 02.08.02 15:23 +0200, Peter Surda wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 01:04:42PM +0200, Daniel A. Nagy wrote:
> > Hi,
> Hi,
Hi!

> Anyway, I really hope it will work out somehow, I so wanted to go to LBW
> everytime but it was either too far or I didn't have time. Perhaps I can
> finally meet A'rpi and Kabi, not to mention that I only met about 2 SkLUG
> members yet :-). I assume some guys from Austria will join as well, I can ask
> on the next LUGA-Evening (I know it's premature but just for checking if there
> is interest).
I'm not from the LUGA I'm just from the BUGAT (BSD UserGroup Austria),
but I'm interessted to organizing such a meeting like the LBW. I haven't
read the whole thread, but i saw, that one of the main problem is the technical
infrastructure, propably we can help you there. Where I can't help you
is organizing things in .sk.
But I think first of all you tell me if you are interessted in an
cooperation between the BUGAT and the SKLUG? BSD may be not linux but
on the "Linuxwochen" in Vienna there where also some BSD lectures. If
there are lectures about applications I think there is no big difference
between Linux and *BSD, most of the apps are still the same.

bye, Franz