[sklug] LWB-2003 in Slovakia

Stanislav Meduna stano na meduna.org
Pondělí Září 30 15:53:27 CEST 2002

Hello,

> But I think first of all you tell me if you are interessted in an
> cooperation between the BUGAT and the SKLUG?

What kind of cooperation do you think of?

> BSD may be not linux but on the "Linuxwochen" in Vienna there
> where also some BSD lectures.

The same is true for the SkLUG meetings :-)

> If there are lectures about applications I think there is
> no big difference between Linux and *BSD, most of the apps
> are still the same.

I cannot speak for the SkLUG but I think that there can be
a language problem - only a few Slovaks speak german
and I think the austrian meetings are mostly in german
(e.g. http://www.linuxwochen.at/ contains only german text).
Although the english is probably not a problem, I have
no idea whether one or two lectures in english would
be a good reason for SkLUG members attending the
BUGAT meeting and vice versa.

> not to mention that I only met about 2 SkLUG members yet

I'll try to visit linuxwochen next year, so you can bump this
count to 3 - I work in Eisenstadt and I speak german :-)

Regards
--
                                                                 Stano